Who We Are
Vision: To reside amongst a culture of understanding, trust and a positive image about animal agriculture, where consumers recognize the earnest efforts of farmers as they care for their farms, animals, environment and communities.
Mission: To enhance the public’s understanding of and appreciation for animal agriculture by fostering a dialogue with consumers, engagement with farmers and cooperation among members of the industry.
- Integrity: NYAAC is committed to following ethical principles that guide the personal and professional actions of this organization.
- Care: NYAAC is committed to supporting and promoting the compassion farmers have for animals, employees, food safety, the environment and their communities.
- Respect: NYAAC is committed to treating others with courtesy, kindness and respect.
- Openness: NYAAC is committed to participating in open and honest two-way communication, acknowledging differences and shared values. We are also committed to possessing a willingness to embrace change or to walk away from an unproductive conversation or situation.
- Credibility: NYAAC is committed to being knowledgeable and delivering accurate and transparent information about animal agriculture.
- Helpfulness: NYAAC is committed to being a strong and positive voice for and with the animal agriculture community, as well as a resource of factual and timely information and personal connections for consumers.
- Resourcefulness: NYAAC is committed to developing effective communication models, and being early adopters of new technologies and approaches to enhance our interaction with others and advance our mission.
As a not-for-profit 501c3 organization, our official by-laws state that we must share our end of year financials. Please find our final yearly financial statements below.
If you'd like to learn more about the projects we work on all year, we encourage you to review our Annual and Mid-year reports below.