October 23, 2019
- • Featured • Event Anouncement
Dairy Dialogues coming to a town near you!
Do you have questions? Do you ever wonder where your food comes from, how cows are cared for on the farm or how farmers care for the land we live on in our community? If so, then we hope you join us at an upcoming Dairy Dialogue event being held in various parts of New York State throughout the remainder of 2019.
Dairy Dialogues is meant to be an informal evening that provides the opportunity for dialogue to occur between local dairy farmers and consumers of dairy products. Our goal is to help consumers connect with those producing their food and allow them to get questions answered and meet a farmer, face-to-face. Dairy farmers are passionate, hard-working people who dedicate their daily lives to caring for the cows on their farm, the land they live on and the communities they live in and we hope you take the chance to come out and meet a local one in your area.
Event dates & locations
- Thursday, October 24, Hobart and William Smith College, Geneva
- Monday, October 28, Broome County Cornell Cooperative Extension, Binghamton
- Tuesday, November 5, Utica Public Library, Utica
- Thursday, November 7, Bancroft Library, Salem
- Tuesday, November 12, Cornell University Cinema, Ithaca
- Thursday, November 14, Black River Valley Natural, Lyons Falls
- Monday, November 18, SUNY Orange (Newburgh Campus), Newburgh
- Tuesday, November 19, Saratoga City Library, Saratoga (afternoon)
- Thursday, December 5, SUNY Plattsburgh, Plattsburgh
- Thursday, December 19, Saratoga City Library, Saratoga (evening)
There are more events being scheduled so check back for another opportunity to connect with a local dairy farmer in your neighborhood.
For complete details of times and locations, please see our events page on our website, visit our Facebook page (@NYAnimalAg) or reach out to Eileen Jensen with your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to see you at an event near you soon!